I am on Mac OSX snow leopard, Mac Pro dual core.
I worked with parallels from version 4, and upgrade everytime. Yesterday I tried to open it and it gave a message time out. According the support page I had to reinstall the program. So I did, but now it keeps hanging on de registration with the message time out, of course I already registered it as it first was working...
Help? (i did restart the computer between reinstalling etc)
Thanks!
I worked with parallels from version 4, and upgrade everytime. Yesterday I tried to open it and it gave a message time out. According the support page I had to reinstall the program. So I did, but now it keeps hanging on de registration with the message time out, of course I already registered it as it first was working...
Help? (i did restart the computer between reinstalling etc)
Thanks!