Remember External Display Arrangement

JoshuaK3

Bit poster
I use an MBP with 2 external monitors. Any time I disconnect them and reconnect them, or reboot my machine I have to go into system preferences and reassign the left and right displays. It would be great to have a tool that would remember which monitor is located where.
 
I use an MBP with 2 external monitors. Any time I disconnect them and reconnect them, or reboot my machine I have to go into system preferences and reassign the left and right displays. It would be great to have a tool that would remember which monitor is located where.
Hello JoshuaK3,
Thank you for your message.
To proceed with investigation, kindly reproduce the issue, collect a technical report as per this article: https://kb.parallels.com/en/124107
Then copy 9-digit ID of the report and provide it in a reply message.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
 
Back
Top