Remote pc with metro interface on windows 8.

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Android' started by Reych9, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Reych9

Reych9

I have a windows 8 pc and I would like control my pc with 2x rdp from my tablet.

but I can not do comfortably. I can not control it as a touch device as it does with Microsoft Remote Desktop apk.

There is an option that allows me to change the behavior? and so to control the metro interface astouch interface.

thanks

2. TaylorW1

TaylorW1 Bit Poster

I am using windows XP for past many years and now I want to install windows 8, but I don't know how to install as I haven't installed it even once in my life. I get it installed by my friends who is now living far away from my home, I am looking for a guide to how can I install it? I Buy essay online from Custom Essay Writing just to spare some time to look for the guidance.

3. judeee

judeee

OWA and OWAL both run specifically from the trade server itself, or an entryway server that is associated. So nothing will be put away on your PC to recoup.

This altogether relies on upon the framework administrators at the school like assignment expert | assignmentdoer . They may have recently set your AD record to latent which will hinder your association endeavor, or they may have erased it. Whichever way the main thing you can do is get in touch with them and inquire as to whether they have expel the post box, or in the event that they have recently set it to dormant.
    I'm not experienced in school situations, but rather you ordinarily don't erase the letter drop for 3 months or so just in the event that you have to recover anything from it, in any case if the post box store is running low on space they may have.