Remove the Taskbar Android in full screen mode

Discussion in 'Parallels Client for Android' started by sgaggy, Oct 8, 2011.

1. sgaggy

sgaggy Guest

Hello to all the forums,
    I wanted to ask if you can delete the taskbar Android in full screen mode.
    My device is a tablet Asus EeePad Transformer TF101, with keyboard.
    Retrieve the native resolution (1280x800) of the pad is important in the use of certain software to prevent annoying scroll.

Thank you.

Piero

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Piero you can just set the taskbar to autohide from windows..

3. sgaggy

sgaggy Guest

Hi,
    Thank you for the answer, but I did not mean the Windows task bar, but that of Android.
    This is always active, and even if I hide the windows bar, on some form, I can not get the full visual.

Piero.

4. sgaggy

sgaggy Guest

Hi,
    i thens so much for replay, but i already hide the Windows task bar, the problem is to hide the android bar.
    Also, why the keyboard does not recognize the characters on the keys, (example: more / less).
    Also if I set the physical keyboard on Android settings in Eee pad,
    windows does not recognize the particular characteristics of the Italian keyboard, and set the keyboard in English.

thenks for any replays.

5. LED

LED Guest

I'm looking for the same, is it possible?

I'm testing 2X 10.1.1222 on HTC Flyer with 1204x600 and every pixel counts so having an option to hide that notification bar would be great but I can not find anything in the manual/settings thus my question...

6. LED

LED Guest

If anyone else is looking for this answer I just got a reply from support (thanks!) and there are no way to hide the notification bar.

Lets hope a future version add that option since as I said every pixel count on these tiny screens!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thank you for sharing LED!