O OrhanY Bit poster May 3, 2017 #1 Hello , Today ı got two pieces of Paralels Desktop For Mac Pro v12 Upgrade license . I want to return them back Or if ı can get 1 normal Paralels Desktop For Mac Pro v12 license? Thanks and best regard
Hello , Today ı got two pieces of Paralels Desktop For Mac Pro v12 Upgrade license . I want to return them back Or if ı can get 1 normal Paralels Desktop For Mac Pro v12 license? Thanks and best regard
A Ajith1 Parallels Support May 6, 2017 #2 OrhanY said: Hello , Today ı got two pieces of Paralels Desktop For Mac Pro v12 Upgrade license . I want to return them back Or if ı can get 1 normal Paralels Desktop For Mac Pro v12 license? Thanks and best regard Click to expand... We are able to find two upgrade licenses purchased using "pay***@eftsoftware.com". We request you to confirm if we can initiate the refund for that order.
OrhanY said: Hello , Today ı got two pieces of Paralels Desktop For Mac Pro v12 Upgrade license . I want to return them back Or if ı can get 1 normal Paralels Desktop For Mac Pro v12 license? Thanks and best regard Click to expand... We are able to find two upgrade licenses purchased using "pay***@eftsoftware.com". We request you to confirm if we can initiate the refund for that order.