Hello Parallels team,
I have an active, paid Parallels Desktop for Mac license registered under an old work email address that I no longer have access to. Because of this, I cannot confirm an email change or log in to manage my subscription.
I have created a new Parallels account (the one I am posting from) and would like my license and subscription moved to it.
I can provide the invoice / proof of payment and both email addresses by private message.
Thank you very much for your help.
I have an active, paid Parallels Desktop for Mac license registered under an old work email address that I no longer have access to. Because of this, I cannot confirm an email change or log in to manage my subscription.
I have created a new Parallels account (the one I am posting from) and would like my license and subscription moved to it.
I can provide the invoice / proof of payment and both email addresses by private message.
Thank you very much for your help.