Hi everybody,
I am about to format my macbook because it has the problem of suddenly turning black and I have often to shut it down manually.
I just wanted to know if, after having formatted the mac and reinstalled parallels, I can simply paste the .pvm file in its usual location and the virtual machine will continue working as usual.
Otherwise, do I have to deactivate the product keys of my windows softwares when I format the mac?
I don't know if, once pasted the VM in the formatted mac, I will have any license problems with the softwares contained in the VM.
Thank you very much for your help!
Bruno
I am about to format my macbook because it has the problem of suddenly turning black and I have often to shut it down manually.
I just wanted to know if, after having formatted the mac and reinstalled parallels, I can simply paste the .pvm file in its usual location and the virtual machine will continue working as usual.
Otherwise, do I have to deactivate the product keys of my windows softwares when I format the mac?
I don't know if, once pasted the VM in the formatted mac, I will have any license problems with the softwares contained in the VM.
Thank you very much for your help!
Bruno