Had everything working find.
I turned off Folder Sharing completely due to issues with Simply Accounting reading the directory /.psf/Home........
Anyways, now I am unable to get Folder Sharing to work again so that:
Desktop -> Desktop
My Document -> Documents
etc
I uninstalled Parallel tools, rebooted both systems, reinstalled Parallel tools, etc. I tried several variations of reinstalling Parallels Tools many times.
How do I get this working again? Why wont it re-map like it did the first time?
I turned off Folder Sharing completely due to issues with Simply Accounting reading the directory /.psf/Home........
Anyways, now I am unable to get Folder Sharing to work again so that:
Desktop -> Desktop
My Document -> Documents
etc
I uninstalled Parallel tools, rebooted both systems, reinstalled Parallel tools, etc. I tried several variations of reinstalling Parallels Tools many times.
How do I get this working again? Why wont it re-map like it did the first time?