Despite some of the early warning signs from this forum on PD 4, I bit the bullet and tried it out. Since installing it, my formerly stable PD 3 XP setup (using my Boot Camp partition), which I used every day for software development is, simply, a disaster. There are the sticky keys, which I can sort of live with. But the performance is not at all what it was billed to be in regular use, startup is much, much slower, shutdown sometimes completely hangs, and it won't even let me register the product!
So, I would like to revert to PD 3 until this gets sorted out. I did backup my VM when I installed PD 4. Is there a clear and reliable sequence of steps for me to get back to PD 3?
-- tomo
So, I would like to revert to PD 3 until this gets sorted out. I did backup my VM when I installed PD 4. Is there a clear and reliable sequence of steps for me to get back to PD 3?
-- tomo