P
Parallels User
Hi everyone,
A bit of back ground:
I've just moved to China for the summer and I'm having a particularly difficult time with their internet set up. In order to use the wireless I had to download a windows-only piece of software that allows me to "dial-up" to the network.
Currently, I can only access the internet using software in my Windows 7 VM. I do this by using a bridged connection to my Airport Adapter, then logging into the network with the special software. What I'd like to know is whether I can somehow route the internet from my VM to the Host Mac so that I can also access the internet with my mac software.
I've searched the forums but may not be using the right terminology.
Thanks
A bit of back ground:
I've just moved to China for the summer and I'm having a particularly difficult time with their internet set up. In order to use the wireless I had to download a windows-only piece of software that allows me to "dial-up" to the network.
Currently, I can only access the internet using software in my Windows 7 VM. I do this by using a bridged connection to my Airport Adapter, then logging into the network with the special software. What I'd like to know is whether I can somehow route the internet from my VM to the Host Mac so that I can also access the internet with my mac software.
I've searched the forums but may not be using the right terminology.
Thanks