Running macOS Mojave on older MacBook Pro maxed out at macOS High Sierra

BruceW6

Bit poster
I have a early-2011 MacBook Pro (16 GB RAM, 750 GB HHD) that can only be upgraded to macOS High Sierra (10.13). Will I be able to run macOS Mojave (10.14) and perhaps later macOS upgrades with Parallels 14 as a virtual OS? I don't want to upgrade to a newer MacBook Pro right now, but do want to occasionally have the ability to try out newer macOS features so I can advise clients who have upgraded to Mojave and later versions. Thanks.
 
Hi Bruce, you can install Parallels 14 on your MacOS High Sierra, please check Parallels Desktop and Mac OS compatibility here: https://kb.parallels.com/114381
And then you can install Mojave as a guest OS on your VM.
More info about Parallels Desktop system requirements and supported guest OS you can find in this KB article.
Plz, let us know if you have any additional questions.
 
Back
Top