John Gibson
Bit poster
Hi all,
We use parallels for testing websites. I have a guy on staff who wants to have two instances of XP open at the same time, One with IE7 and one with IE8.
When both are open, only one of the virtual machines can access the internet. I am wondering if it is because we made a copy of his windows XP Virtual enviornment?
What do I need to do so this guy can switch back and forth and do his testing.
Thanks
John
We use parallels for testing websites. I have a guy on staff who wants to have two instances of XP open at the same time, One with IE7 and one with IE8.
When both are open, only one of the virtual machines can access the internet. I am wondering if it is because we made a copy of his windows XP Virtual enviornment?
What do I need to do so this guy can switch back and forth and do his testing.
Thanks
John