Hello, just like in the title, I'm wondering if there are settings or downloads needed after initial installation.
I have a late 2013 Mac Pro (trash can). I installed windows 10 through Parallels and was hoping for maybe a bit better performance. I am trying to use Autodesk software REVIT for architectural work. The software runs but the resolution seems off (in full screen mode) and the performance seems low.
Anything I'm missing? Back in my PC days I would always check the most recent drivers and get the settings perfect. But with this installation on a Mac I am in an alien world.
Thanks!
I have a late 2013 Mac Pro (trash can). I installed windows 10 through Parallels and was hoping for maybe a bit better performance. I am trying to use Autodesk software REVIT for architectural work. The software runs but the resolution seems off (in full screen mode) and the performance seems low.
Anything I'm missing? Back in my PC days I would always check the most recent drivers and get the settings perfect. But with this installation on a Mac I am in an alien world.
Thanks!