DesertFalcon
Junior Member
Hi, Everyone!
Just thought I would let you know.. if, you don't see "Top Sites Icons" on your Safari 4 Beta your "Cover Flow" will not work.
I discovered that you must install "DirectX 9c and then activate your "3D Acceleration" in your Configuration setup. I set my video memory at 128mb... I think the minimum that will work for DirectX is 32mg.
Good luck... enjoy the Cover Flow and Tops Sites functions.
I hope this helped you?
Mark A. Gardner
ATP - B737, CE500, CE560XL, B.Sc., CFII. MEI.
www.linkedin.com/in/markapollogardner
desertfalcon@mindspring.com
Las Vegas, Nevada. USA.
P.S. If you know of anyone looking for a pilot let me know.
Just thought I would let you know.. if, you don't see "Top Sites Icons" on your Safari 4 Beta your "Cover Flow" will not work.
I discovered that you must install "DirectX 9c and then activate your "3D Acceleration" in your Configuration setup. I set my video memory at 128mb... I think the minimum that will work for DirectX is 32mg.
Good luck... enjoy the Cover Flow and Tops Sites functions.
I hope this helped you?
Mark A. Gardner
ATP - B737, CE500, CE560XL, B.Sc., CFII. MEI.
www.linkedin.com/in/markapollogardner
desertfalcon@mindspring.com
Las Vegas, Nevada. USA.
P.S. If you know of anyone looking for a pilot let me know.