srini15574
Junior Member
i have managed to create on my macbook pro the following partitions:
1. HFS 40 Gb running Leopard 10.5.2
2. NTFS 40 Gb running Windows Vista on BootCamp
3. NTFS 30 Gb used as my Data Disk
I had to change the disk id in my .pvz file in order for parallels to recognize my bootcamp partition and use it for parallels sessions.
I have installed the macfuse drivers in order for the mac to write and read the NTFS partitions.
Now my problem is that when i boot through boot camp, both my windows partitions are recognised as C: and D:
But when i run parallels, the D: drive or the second NTFS data partition is not "natively" recognised and mounted by the parallels. I need to use the parallels shared folders utility in order to mount this drive as a shared drive and use it.
Can somebody let me know how i can mount the second NTFS partition natively in parallels as drive D: without the parallels sharing?
1. HFS 40 Gb running Leopard 10.5.2
2. NTFS 40 Gb running Windows Vista on BootCamp
3. NTFS 30 Gb used as my Data Disk
I had to change the disk id in my .pvz file in order for parallels to recognize my bootcamp partition and use it for parallels sessions.
I have installed the macfuse drivers in order for the mac to write and read the NTFS partitions.
Now my problem is that when i boot through boot camp, both my windows partitions are recognised as C: and D:
But when i run parallels, the D: drive or the second NTFS data partition is not "natively" recognised and mounted by the parallels. I need to use the parallels shared folders utility in order to mount this drive as a shared drive and use it.
Can somebody let me know how i can mount the second NTFS partition natively in parallels as drive D: without the parallels sharing?