Serious Problems - Wont go into XP Install Screen

MarkLIVE

Bit poster
Hello, im having serious problems w/ parallels 3.0

Here are my spec's:

MacBook (black model)
Intel Core 2 Duo
2.16Gz
1GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

----

I know my mac is able to run it. But the problem is when i install XP for the first time, it doesnt even goto the XP install screen. I get the BSOD and have no idea what to do from there!!

Here is a screenshot of the screen im getting:

http://tinyurl.com/2caj2q

I was running the internet through a EvDo card at broadband speeds, but i dont think that was the problem because i did it on wifi and hard cable, so i honestly can say that it cant be that.

If i need updates, please post the links for windows updates and Mac updates that are needed. Im not running leopard just yet, but i was told at the apple store that isnt the problem. I honestly cant figure out this problem.

So someone please tell me someone knows exactly what to do, this is a serious matter for me as i need this to work ASAP!! Someone please help me quickly, also ill send some shirts for someone that helps me please!!

Thanks,
MarkLIVE!
 
Back
Top