Hi
I am trying to figure out how to set up a keyboard shortcut on my iMac to start a windows app directly in the VM,
instead of going through the list of windows apps and selecting from there.
Using the Mac preferences dialog I only get a list of the Mac apps to choose from
How can this be done, for example setting F13 to open microsoft Visual Studio in the windows VM?
I am using imac with 10.6.5 OX and windows 7 in the vm, coherence mode.
Thanks
Clive
I am trying to figure out how to set up a keyboard shortcut on my iMac to start a windows app directly in the VM,
instead of going through the list of windows apps and selecting from there.
Using the Mac preferences dialog I only get a list of the Mac apps to choose from
How can this be done, for example setting F13 to open microsoft Visual Studio in the windows VM?
I am using imac with 10.6.5 OX and windows 7 in the vm, coherence mode.
Thanks
Clive