To preserve some disk space, I'd like to have one Windows virtual machine that can be used by two users, though not concurrently. I use the Windows environment roughly twice a year, my wife will use it roughly once a week to connect to work mail (which only works under Windows).
I could try to create a separate partition and use Parallels with a shared use of the partition, I guess, but I would rather have a virtual machine as it is more flexible in terms of space used.
Can I use ACL's to set up permissions such that we both can read/write the VM? Any issues with stuff in ~/Preferences?
Thanks
I could try to create a separate partition and use Parallels with a shared use of the partition, I guess, but I would rather have a virtual machine as it is more flexible in terms of space used.
Can I use ACL's to set up permissions such that we both can read/write the VM? Any issues with stuff in ~/Preferences?
Thanks