Hello,
I have Parallels for Mac working fine - I can access the windows side just fine. However, I'd like to use the same IP address for both sides. My mac side is configured so it has a static IP, however the windows side is not. I'd like to do this because, a server I am remotely connecting only accepts 1 IP address (the one from my mac) - I'd like to be able to connect from my windows side.
jml8yk
I have Parallels for Mac working fine - I can access the windows side just fine. However, I'd like to use the same IP address for both sides. My mac side is configured so it has a static IP, however the windows side is not. I'd like to do this because, a server I am remotely connecting only accepts 1 IP address (the one from my mac) - I'd like to be able to connect from my windows side.
jml8yk