"Show Resource Usage" - Auto-display on launch?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by J.R.M1, May 14, 2015.

1. J.R.M1

J.R.M1 Bit poster

First of all: I love the Resource Usage tool currently in Parallels Desktop, and something that's been implemented for some time now. While I would love the ability to see data over time, through a line graph, it's very helpful to see live, real-time resource utilization, especially when running multiple virtual machines.

That said, is there any way to auto-display this upon the launch of said virtual machine?

2. Manoj@Parallels

Manoj@Parallels Parallels Support Parallels Support

Hi,
    Please reproduce the issue and provide us screenshots with Problem Report ID number http://kb.parallels.com/9058 here, to investigate further on this issue.

3. J.R.M1

J.R.M1 Bit poster

Thanks for jumping in on this one, Manoj.

There is no Problem Report ID generated, since there is no actual "problem" with the software.

What I'm looking for is the automatic launch of the "Resource Usage" viewer when launching a virtual machine.

So for example, when opening my Windows 7 machine from the Parallels Desktop Control Center, I wait for it to launch, then:
    1.) I click the "Window" menu option and select "Show Resource Usage"
    [​IMG]
    2.) I then see the actual real-time resource usage:
    [​IMG]

I'd really love to see an option in Preferences (or even some other hack) to get this to display automatically, upon launch of the virtual machine.