How can I shut off just the clipboard sync in Parallels 5?
I'm getting some funky behavior when putting contents in the clipboard with one application and reading it in another (not via copy and paste), and I would like to rule out that the problem is because of Parallels trying to do clipboard syncing. Keeping the shared folders on is necessary, because I'm trying to debug across platforms.
I thought there used to be a check box when configuring a virtual machine, but I can't find it.
Any tips would be appreciated.
I'm getting some funky behavior when putting contents in the clipboard with one application and reading it in another (not via copy and paste), and I would like to rule out that the problem is because of Parallels trying to do clipboard syncing. Keeping the shared folders on is necessary, because I'm trying to debug across platforms.
I thought there used to be a check box when configuring a virtual machine, but I can't find it.
Any tips would be appreciated.