slow

Winston2203

Junior Member
I installed v4 and the video redraw is so slow and when I have largish windows open (coherence mode) not only is redraw slow but so is everything. I have a 2 x 4 core 3 Ghz mac with a radion x1900 GPU, I'm running 10.5.6 but it was the same 10.5.5, I have 4 GB Ram, have tried loads of memory and video memory settings as well as resolution settings in windows itself.

This is so ridiculous, I'm a market trader and by the time the a buy instruction is actually sent, the market has gone up so much I've lost any profit I might have made. Any help would be appreciated.
 
Oh, by the way.

1. Mac OS Version
10.5.6
2. Parallels Build #
3540
3. What kind of computer
Intel mac
4. Total Physical RAM
4 GB
5. Hard Drives
2x500 GB
6. If you are using a BootCamp configuration or not
No
7. Did you upgrade from a BETA
Not that I know
8. With what Build did the problem start
This one, only build I've used in v4.0
9. If Parallels Tools are installed
Yes
10. Anything you have tried to get things working
Lots of settings
11. Anything specific about your set-up you think we should know
Can't think of anything
12. If you are crashing, upload some crash logs
I'm not
13. If you are getting an error message type it in and then attach a screenshot.
I'm not
14. If you are having issues with a specific component (i.e. mouse, keyboard, monitor) tell us what it is.
I'm not
 
Back
Top