SébastienC
Bit poster
Hello,
Since I've upgraded my Imac 20" (Model: iMac5,1) to Snow Leopard 10.6.5 Parallels 6 become unusable and hang my computer ! I've update Parallels Desktop 6 Mac to Build 11992 but I still have the same issue.
When I start parallels all the OS slowdown and become unusable in few seconds. The only way to get the hand back is to switch on/off the Mac !
I've check my hard drive/memory and everything is fine ... No hardware problem !
Since I've upgraded my Imac 20" (Model: iMac5,1) to Snow Leopard 10.6.5 Parallels 6 become unusable and hang my computer ! I've update Parallels Desktop 6 Mac to Build 11992 but I still have the same issue.
When I start parallels all the OS slowdown and become unusable in few seconds. The only way to get the hand back is to switch on/off the Mac !
I've check my hard drive/memory and everything is fine ... No hardware problem !