Snapshot snaffle...

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by NicholasW3, Oct 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. NicholasW3

NicholasW3 Bit poster

I've recently purchased Parallels and after a few days I created manual snapshots for a VM. Anyway, when the VM failed I wanted to go back so opened the snapshot and select the one to the right - wrong! BIG mistake. The snapshot window defaults to a size that hides the additional snapshots, so I ended up deleting a previous snapshot. As I thought this would mess up using later snapshots, well, I just then had to delete them also.
    My suggestion is that the Snapshot window needs to show all snapshots or number them 1/5, 2/5 etc Plus, I'm not sure whether I needed to delete the snapshots that came after the one I accidentally deleted. Suggestion, make it clearer what will happen if you do delete an interim snapshot. You make better software but then along comes a better idiot!

2. alev

alev Parallels Team

Snapshot, that are located after the snapshot you deleted, still function. If they are not - it is a bug, please send us the Problem Report ID after you face this issue again (ID can be acquired via Help > Send Technical Data)