Hi all.
I am using OSX El Capitan 10.11.6, Parallels Desktop for Mac 12.1.3 Trial and Visual Studio 2015 14.0.254431.01 Update 3. Now I have some issues while working.
1. The mapped drive (\\Mac\home ...) isn't automatically connected. It is visible in the explorer but I first have to click on it to be able to access my solution.
2. Debugging an MVC5 apllication in Chrome, F8 isn't continuing the javascript execution. It simply does nothing.
3. After working some time Visual Studio freezes while Time MAchine is starting its backup. The VM is NOT backed up, but the folders with my Visual Studio solution.
I tried several configuration changes but to no avail. Any ideas/hints are appreciated.
Thanks in advance
I am using OSX El Capitan 10.11.6, Parallels Desktop for Mac 12.1.3 Trial and Visual Studio 2015 14.0.254431.01 Update 3. Now I have some issues while working.
1. The mapped drive (\\Mac\home ...) isn't automatically connected. It is visible in the explorer but I first have to click on it to be able to access my solution.
2. Debugging an MVC5 apllication in Chrome, F8 isn't continuing the javascript execution. It simply does nothing.
3. After working some time Visual Studio freezes while Time MAchine is starting its backup. The VM is NOT backed up, but the folders with my Visual Studio solution.
I tried several configuration changes but to no avail. Any ideas/hints are appreciated.
Thanks in advance