Standard Edition pricing is not fixed

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by shlm, Aug 24, 2022.

Tags:
  1. shlm

shlm Bit poster

Hello, on your website it appears that the price for a one-time purchase of the standard edition is $99.99, but when I click "purchase" it takes me to the payment page where it says the price is $129.99!
    upload_2022-8-25_3-3-0.png
    upload_2022-8-25_3-3-26.png
    Is this a bug?
    I would love an answer!
    Thank you
    @ParalL

2. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please be informed that Parallels Desktop for Mac Standard Edition subscription costs $99.99, and if you want to purchase Parallels Desktop for Mac Standard permanent license costs $129.99 (excluding taxes). Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thanks.

3. shlm

shlm Bit poster

מה המשמעות של מנוי? זה אומר 99 למהדורה רגילה לנצח עבור הגרסה הנוכחית, לא?!

4. YossiZ

YossiZ Bit poster

The pricing page seems misleading (perhaps non-intentionally) since the $99 price is only available with yearly pricing, that should be more clearly conveyed

shlm likes this.
  5. shlm

shlm Bit poster

That means there is a mistake somewhere

6. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please be informed that Parallels Desktop for Mac Standard Edition subscription and Parallels Desktop for Mac Standard permanent license are two different products, please refer to know more about the difference between a one-time purchase and a subscription for Parallels Desktop for Mac. Thanks.

7. shlm

shlm Bit poster

Again, a subscription-free plan appears on your site! at the price of 99 dollars
    It even says that the support is only 30 days, and there is another program which is a subscription and which has unlimited support by email and phone. This means that this program is not a subscription. But on the payment page this plan disappears, and only a subscription plan is available at a price of 99 per year! Or a new plan at a price of 129 dollars, which does not appear at all on the website itself but only on the payment page. You have to admit that it is not the most honest

EduardoV7 likes this.
  8. KenW15

KenW15 Bit poster

I agree. It is very misleading. The first page states that the price for the standard addition is $99.99 not $129.99 I feel that I was cheated our of $30. The website never states that the price of $99.99 is per year. It does state that it is FROM $99.99. The other links state /YR. Apple is being very misleading and does not state anywhere on the webpage that it is actually $129.99 until you agree to purchase it.
    I am happy with parallels software but I do feel that the website is at least misleading.