Starcraft-Broodwar -full screen

SergiuZ

Bit poster
Hello!
I am wondering if someone can help me with my problem .
I`m desperately trying to run Starcraft-Broodwar on my MBP under Parallels 6 using Windows 7 64 bit as OS . No matter what I do I can not get it to run in fullscreen . After a while , after trying all the `fixes ` and `hacks ` available I was started to think that it is OS related so I installed Windows XP under Paralles Desktop . Still no joy . It runs in a small window, top corner of my screen .
Any help will be appreciated . Thank you in advance ,

Sergiu Z
 
Hello again!
In case someone is interested I kinda sort it out . Its not really fullscreen , it still has lateral black stripes ( because the smallest resolution on my MBP is 800 x 600 ? ) but it is the closest I can get .
My actual settings of virtual machine are :1) hardware ->video : enable 3D acceleration= unchecked
enable vertical synchronization=checked

2) options -> fullscreen : adjust Mac resolution in fullscreen= checked
use all displays in fullscreen =checked

3) options ->advanced->smart mouse =off
optimize modifier keys for games=unchecked

Then I selected 800 x 600 resolution on my windows screen and I was able to run my beloved game ! :)
I dont know if this make any sense , I know nothing about computers , I`m just a Starcraft addicted ! Hope this helps !

GG GL
 
Last edited:
Back
Top