RGWilliamson
Bit poster
Hi,
Is it possible to start the parallels vnic's without actually starting a VM from the command line?
I have an application (running on the mac) which needs to use the mac IP address of the host only ip segment.
I am trying to find a way of *always* starting the networking services of parallels - specifically to ensure that the IP's are there.
Comments/Thoughts? - and yes I know I can just start parallels with no VM's running but I guess I am looking for something that doesnt involve running the parallels GUI at all.
Cheers
Is it possible to start the parallels vnic's without actually starting a VM from the command line?
I have an application (running on the mac) which needs to use the mac IP address of the host only ip segment.
I am trying to find a way of *always* starting the networking services of parallels - specifically to ensure that the IP's are there.
Comments/Thoughts? - and yes I know I can just start parallels with no VM's running but I guess I am looking for something that doesnt involve running the parallels GUI at all.
Cheers