KevinClarke
Product Expert
Dear All,
Please excuse me if this is a rather basic question, but I am a novice user to Parallels.
I'm using an iMAC with 10.5 Leopard and Parallels Desktop Version 3.0 with the latest build. After installing Vista as the guest O/S within Parallels I cannot configure and start the standard VPN within Vista.
As I step through the process it suggests I need to set-up an internet connection first. My understanding is that this should be shared from the iMAC. Vista seems to work fine connecting to the network, as it was able to download the latest updates, connect to I.E etc. So the network connect it working?
I really need to use a VPN connection to connect to my office server so any help as to what I'm missing or need to do would be most appreciated.
Many thanks for your help
Regards
Kevin
Please excuse me if this is a rather basic question, but I am a novice user to Parallels.
I'm using an iMAC with 10.5 Leopard and Parallels Desktop Version 3.0 with the latest build. After installing Vista as the guest O/S within Parallels I cannot configure and start the standard VPN within Vista.
As I step through the process it suggests I need to set-up an internet connection first. My understanding is that this should be shared from the iMAC. Vista seems to work fine connecting to the network, as it was able to download the latest updates, connect to I.E etc. So the network connect it working?
I really need to use a VPN connection to connect to my office server so any help as to what I'm missing or need to do would be most appreciated.
Many thanks for your help
Regards
Kevin