I have Parallels 4 and VMWare Fusion 2.0.1 installed on my MBP.
My Parallels appears to be working finally (a very painful upgrade). Frankly the only reason I have hung around is because VMWare Fusion has 1 issue that is not resolved yet: the internal Mic on the MBP does not work in Fusion (a feature I use all the time for some classes I take).
But the performance of Parallels is so slow (takes over 2 minutes to restart a VM and log back into it. I timed the same with Fusion and it is a whole 50 seconds faster).
How do I get Parallels performance to be as fast?
One final item - the thin print feature of Fusion is really awesome. Can we get the same in Parallels?
Thanks for your help.
My Parallels appears to be working finally (a very painful upgrade). Frankly the only reason I have hung around is because VMWare Fusion has 1 issue that is not resolved yet: the internal Mic on the MBP does not work in Fusion (a feature I use all the time for some classes I take).
But the performance of Parallels is so slow (takes over 2 minutes to restart a VM and log back into it. I timed the same with Fusion and it is a whole 50 seconds faster).
How do I get Parallels performance to be as fast?
One final item - the thin print feature of Fusion is really awesome. Can we get the same in Parallels?
Thanks for your help.