Hi,
I have the stupidest issue, but it is really doing my head in.
I have been moving some files around, after adding a HD to my MP. Among them of course the directory in which I have my Win Vista image installed. Now when I start Parallels Desktop, it immediately opens into the "OS Installation Assistant", and not into my existing Virtual Machine.
I can still dbl. click the .pvs file in the moved directory, and it starts up fine. So, all works, except Parallels Desktop thinks I need to install from scratch.
What is the solution to this one?
KB
I have the stupidest issue, but it is really doing my head in.
I have been moving some files around, after adding a HD to my MP. Among them of course the directory in which I have my Win Vista image installed. Now when I start Parallels Desktop, it immediately opens into the "OS Installation Assistant", and not into my existing Virtual Machine.
I can still dbl. click the .pvs file in the moved directory, and it starts up fine. So, all works, except Parallels Desktop thinks I need to install from scratch.
What is the solution to this one?
KB