P
Parallels User
Help.
I just upgraded to v13 Pro on a Windows 10 install. When I startup, the screen resolution is huge (640x480 ish) and I can't seem to click on anything. The mouse (my macbook trackpad) moves but I can't click or right click on anything. If I send keyboard commands, I can type in things, but still can't click anything to initiate the response. I tried reinstalling parallels tools but it still opens up the same way and with the same limitations. I don't want to lose my VM but I can't get it to take any mouse click events.
I just upgraded to v13 Pro on a Windows 10 install. When I startup, the screen resolution is huge (640x480 ish) and I can't seem to click on anything. The mouse (my macbook trackpad) moves but I can't click or right click on anything. If I send keyboard commands, I can type in things, but still can't click anything to initiate the response. I tried reinstalling parallels tools but it still opens up the same way and with the same limitations. I don't want to lose my VM but I can't get it to take any mouse click events.