Y YvanG Bit poster Mar 16, 2010 #1 How can I get Mac from launching parallels when Mac is booting? Thanks
S Shaddam IV Forum Maven Mar 17, 2010 #2 Open your Mac's system settings and look at the "Users" control panel. Open the tab "Start objects" (or whatever it's called in English; it's the second tab on the control panel. If you see Parallels there, remove it.
Open your Mac's system settings and look at the "Users" control panel. Open the tab "Start objects" (or whatever it's called in English; it's the second tab on the control panel. If you see Parallels there, remove it.
Y YvanG Bit poster Mar 17, 2010 #3 Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Y YvanG Bit poster Mar 17, 2010 #4 It's not there, I think it must be a setting in parallels itself but I can find it?? Thanks