nosodualie
Member
Every time I stream video with Realplayer downloader running in OS X (10.5.5), Parallels launches and starts Windows and goes directly into Coherence mode, despite that it was saved in windowed mode with shared networking disconnected. I don't want Parallels to start at all.
I have made sure application sharing is turned off for both the Mac and Windows, and I have changed the browser options in Windows to ignore streaming video. I have also made sure Parallels shared web applications preferences are set to OS X. What else can I do to fix this?
MacBook Pro, 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, WinXP SP3, Parallels 3 5608.
I have made sure application sharing is turned off for both the Mac and Windows, and I have changed the browser options in Windows to ignore streaming video. I have also made sure Parallels shared web applications preferences are set to OS X. What else can I do to fix this?
MacBook Pro, 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, WinXP SP3, Parallels 3 5608.