Sorry,
I'm a big time newbie to all this & I need to learn red hat for work. New Macbook w/Leopard. Installed XP via Parallels --it seems to work.
Similar parallels procedure for Red Hat & now I got Red Hat & it says Installation requires partitioning.options:1) remove all partitions & create default layout.2)remove linux partitions(?) @ create default. 3) use free space & create default 4)create custom layout.
I did 3 but there is nothing in the delect the drive box.
Do I have to boot camp a partition for this to work.
many thanks,
tom (celboy)
I'm a big time newbie to all this & I need to learn red hat for work. New Macbook w/Leopard. Installed XP via Parallels --it seems to work.
Similar parallels procedure for Red Hat & now I got Red Hat & it says Installation requires partitioning.options:1) remove all partitions & create default layout.2)remove linux partitions(?) @ create default. 3) use free space & create default 4)create custom layout.
I did 3 but there is nothing in the delect the drive box.
Do I have to boot camp a partition for this to work.
many thanks,
tom (celboy)