I called this question stupid because it has probably been answered before and I could search for it.
Question is I have an M1 iMac and running the latest version of Monterey, Parallels 18 and Windows 11 (21H2 update) but was curious if I could also run an older version of Windows that is non-ARM.
I assume the answer is that no INTEL versions of Windows will run because I have an M1 ARM Mac, but just wanted to confirm this. Because for what I really need Windows for doesn't need Windows 11.
Thanks
Question is I have an M1 iMac and running the latest version of Monterey, Parallels 18 and Windows 11 (21H2 update) but was curious if I could also run an older version of Windows that is non-ARM.
I assume the answer is that no INTEL versions of Windows will run because I have an M1 ARM Mac, but just wanted to confirm this. Because for what I really need Windows for doesn't need Windows 11.
Thanks