RuixuanTian
Bit poster
I subscribed the Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition (with educational discount) and paid the order with Alipay, after I paid the order, an error message occured, as shown in the below,

but my Alipay shows the money has already been spent. The payment record is shown in the below.

However, I have not received the activation code or download link. When I check my order information, it shows 'waiting for offline payment'.
I wonder what has happened and when I can receive my product.
For your reference, my reference number is 418750705 and my e-mail is trx23@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
but my Alipay shows the money has already been spent. The payment record is shown in the below.
However, I have not received the activation code or download link. When I check my order information, it shows 'waiting for offline payment'.
I wonder what has happened and when I can receive my product.
For your reference, my reference number is 418750705 and my e-mail is trx23@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn