Support for Ansys Systems Tool Kit (STK) software

JuanA17

Bit poster
Dear Parallels colleagues,

I am trying to run Ansys Systems Tool Kit (STK) software (from https://www.ansys.com/products/missions/ansys-stk).

However, the main program (AgUiApplication.exe) shows the slash screen but fails to start. I am running STK v12.5.0, but the same issue was present with previous versions, even with diverse compatibility modes. I am using the latest Parallel v19.2.1.

Interestingly, when running STK in Viewer mode, the GUI starts perfectly, even using OpenGL graphics. So, this is likely not a graphics issue.

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Juan
 
Dear Parallels colleagues,

I am trying to run Ansys Systems Tool Kit (STK) software (from https://www.ansys.com/products/missions/ansys-stk).

However, the main program (AgUiApplication.exe) shows the slash screen but fails to start. I am running STK v12.5.0, but the same issue was present with previous versions, even with diverse compatibility modes. I am using the latest Parallel v19.2.1.

Interestingly, when running STK in Viewer mode, the GUI starts perfectly, even using OpenGL graphics. So, this is likely not a graphics issue.

Any help in this regard would be highly appreciated.

Juan
Hello Juan, I see it's a old thread but have you sorted this out? I'm running parallels 26 and stk 12.10 but it crashes every time I launch it. Thank you for any help you could provide
 
Back
Top