Support for macOS 10.14 Mojave

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by BillS4, Jun 4, 2018.

1. jvh

jvh Member

Why using pd12 when pd13 is so much better.

You won't run OS X 10.6 anymore, do you !?
    Or os 9

2. CristinaO

CristinaO Bit poster

I am having the dame issue.
    Does anyone know how to fix it?

3. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello CristinaO, Kindly follow the steps below.
    1.Reboot the Mac and hold down Command + R keys simultaneously after you hear the startup chime, this will boot OS X into Recovery Mode
    2.When the "OS X Utilities" screen appears, pull down the 'Utilities' menu at the top of the screen instead, and choose "Terminal"
    3.Type the following command into the terminal then hit return: "csrutil disable; reboot"
    4.You'll see a message saying that System Integrity Protection has been disabled and the Mac needs to restart for changes to take effect, and the Mac will then reboot itself automatically, just let it boot up as normal and then try installing Parallels Desktop.

4. CristinaO

CristinaO Bit poster

Thank you! That worked

5. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Glad to note that it is sorted out! Please get back to us for any further queries.

6. WenyenL

WenyenL Bit poster

Any news on Parallels desktop 14's release date?

7. MartinD7

MartinD7 Bit poster

I assume that Parallels Inc. is aware of the still-present issues running Mojave in Parallels in Retina mode? In Firefox, at least, this results in windows contents rendering at 4X, hiding the window frame, and making them unusable. Changing the display mode to "Scaled" resolves this, but at the expense of retina resolution.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  8. T-tech_2

T-tech_2 Bit poster

Hi, can you tell me if Parallels 12.2.1 can work with the new OS Mojave? Do I have to buy the new version?

9. PeterL3

PeterL3 Bit poster

I installed Mojave and performance of Windows 10 Excel 2016 has slowed to a crawl. No other changes have been made.
    I am running a mid-2012 MacBook Pro Retina (2.6 GHz Intel Core i7) with 16 GB Memory and 500 GB SSD. I'm using Parallels Desktop 14 Pro. Prior to installing Mojave I had no problem running LARGE excel files while simultaneously using PowerBi. AFTER installing Mojave I can barely use Excel - scrolling is extremely delayed. Adjusting column width might take 3 seconds before the intended action actually happens. Is anybody else experiencing similar problems?? Parallels Support -- can you comment or help?

10. BillS4

BillS4 Bit poster

The latest version works great. 13.x was unusable, so I'm guessing 12.x won't be good either.