Taskbar in Coherence

gordonprice67

Bit poster
Once upon a time I had a VM configured so that in Coherence I could not see any Taskbar at all, but the Dock icon would bring up the Start Menu. Now I seem to not be able to recreate this configuration. Have I just forgotten, or is build 5608 not capable of this kind of integration?
Honestly, the less Windows I see the better, you know. ;)

Thanks,
Gordon
 
Is this only possible with Vista (as shown in your tutorial)? I'm using XP SP3/Parallels 4.0.3540 and it isn't working. I have the icon preferences set to the start menu as you have described but it when I click on it, it just switches to Parallels. If I right click, it brings up the normal contextual menu which is almost the same as the Parallels Applications menu.
 
Is the Start menu integration only possible with Vista? (as shown in your 4.0 tutorial).

I have XP SP3/Parallels 4.0.35400 and it isn't working. When I click on the Parallels icon in the dock, it just switches to Parallels. If I right-click, it brings up the normal contextual menu which is mostly the same as the Parallels Application menu. If I select the Start Menu option from there, nothing happens.

Any suggestions?
 
Back
Top