keithhulse
Bit poster
Hi, I have had to format my hard drive and reinstall all my software on my Macbook. I have a license for Build 3188 (which I guess was Parallels 2). When I upgraded to Parallels 3 on 6th June 2007 I did so through the Parallels site. I received only a Invoice and no activation key. I assumed at the time that the company was using the same online activation system that Microsoft uses. Now, however, I have a problem. I can install Build 3188 with my license and upgrade that so far, but not up to Parallels 3. When I try to install the latest build (US/UK localisation) I am asked for an activation key, which of course I don't have. This problem did occur a few weeks ago and support at Parallels sorted it out saying they had technical problems with their site but now the problem has struck again. Can anyone help?
Vmware Fusion is looking better every minute I wait!
I am based in the UK.
Many thanks,
Keith Hulse
Vmware Fusion is looking better every minute I wait!
I am based in the UK.
Many thanks,
Keith Hulse