The previous activation key has not been accepted by the license server.

MortyNickW

Bit poster
I have bought an upgrade key for Parallel Desktop and try to activate my OS but I couldn't do it and I have gotten the error message following
"
The previous activation key has not been accepted by the license server.
"
Please help me to figure out to activate the machine.

Thanks
 
I have bought an upgrade key for Parallel Desktop and try to activate my OS but I couldn't do it and I have gotten the error message following
"The previous activation key has not been accepted by the license server."
Please help me to figure out to activate the machine.
Thanks
Hello, we've checked your account jj****sic@gmail.com but didn't find any license key associated with it.
Could you provide us with your license key please?
 
Hello, we've checked your account jj****sic@gmail.com but didn't find any license key associated with it.
Could you provide us with your license key please?
Dear Maria. I face a similar trouble. How can I find out, which account ist linked with the license key? I can support you with the license key. How can I send it to you?
Markus
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top