The previous activation key has not been accepted by the license server

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by tqangshi, Apr 17, 2022.

1. lantaozi

lantaozi Bit Poster

I have the same issue. Help me please.
    I bought license of version 13, and upgrade twice (version 15 & 16).
    Now I used PD 16 in a new Mac, I inputed the version 16 upgrade key, the app asked previous key, and i inputed version 14 key, it prompt not accepted. Same as version 13 key.

2. Bhargava@Parallels

Bhargava@Parallels Staff Member

Thank you HamidA. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

3. Bhargava@Parallels

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there. Thanks.

4. peterf24

peterf24 Bit Poster

Hi, I'm also having the same problem as everyone else. It says that I have entered a license key, but it asks for a previous key. I am aware it was in some email, but I didn't get it, or maybe it was deleted. If this is the case, how to I access the previous key? Please send help.

5. Bhargava@Parallels

Hello,
    Please be informed that in order to activate Parallels Desktop for Mac Upgrade license you must have a Parallels Desktop legacy permanent license to act like the previous version key while activation. If you don't have any Parallels Desktop legacy permanent license, please provide us with the payment reference number or the Parallels Desktop license key, so that we can initiate the refund for your Parallels Desktop for Mac Upgrade license, so that you can purchase Parallels Desktop full license. Thanks.

6. peterf24

peterf24 Bit Poster

Ok, I can provide the payment reference number, but where should I do that?

7. Bhargava@Parallels

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your payment reference number over there. Thanks.