The previous activation key has not been accepted by the license server

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by tqangshi, Apr 17, 2022.

1. lantaozi

lantaozi Bit poster

I have the same issue. Help me please.
    I bought license of version 13, and upgrade twice (version 15 & 16).
    Now I used PD 16 in a new Mac, I inputed the version 16 upgrade key, the app asked previous key, and i inputed version 14 key, it prompt not accepted. Same as version 13 key.

2. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Thank you HamidA. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

3. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there. Thanks.

4. peterf24

peterf24 Bit poster

Hi, I'm also having the same problem as everyone else. It says that I have entered a license key, but it asks for a previous key. I am aware it was in some email, but I didn't get it, or maybe it was deleted. If this is the case, how to I access the previous key? Please send help.

5. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello,
    Please be informed that in order to activate Parallels Desktop for Mac Upgrade license you must have a Parallels Desktop legacy permanent license to act like the previous version key while activation. If you don't have any Parallels Desktop legacy permanent license, please provide us with the payment reference number or the Parallels Desktop license key, so that we can initiate the refund for your Parallels Desktop for Mac Upgrade license, so that you can purchase Parallels Desktop full license. Thanks.

6. peterf24

peterf24 Bit poster

Ok, I can provide the payment reference number, but where should I do that?

7. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your payment reference number over there. Thanks.

8. ZabilonM

ZabilonM Bit poster

Hi

I buy a new license key by Parallels Desktop for Mac, but it alert about that message:The previous activation key has not been accepted by the license server.

Please help! Thanks.

9. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a personal message. Please provide us with the payment reference number or email address so that we can check this further. Thanks.

10. ZabilonM

ZabilonM Bit poster

Hello, I bought an upgrade key instead of a new key. Someone else from your side was able to assist, I got a refund today and I bought a new key. Thank you

11. MakanF

MakanF Bit poster

Hi, I am having the same problem. It is not allowing me to use the key I paid for to upgrade.

12. MasterR

MasterR Bit poster

Hello, sorry to bother. I have the same issue as well. I have already got a pd16 permanent license and bought a pd18 upgrade license. But the application told me that
    the previous activation key has not been accepted by the license server.

13. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Thank you. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

14. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a personal message. Please provide us with the payment reference number or email address so that we can check this further. Thanks.

15. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

16. FabianB4

FabianB4 Bit poster

I have the same problem right now,
    How can I solve this problem without losing money

Please help me Bhargava@Parallels

Attached Files:

17. FabianB4

FabianB4 Bit poster

I have the same problem right now,
    How can I solve this problem without losing money
    Please help me Bhargava@Parallels

18. LouisB9

LouisB9 Bit poster

I hava the same problem, please help me. thanks.

19. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.

20. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to proceed further with your request.
    Thank you.