OK, here are the details: Leopard and 5584
So many people having the same problem with this product and without any REAL response from the developer. What is going on???
I know many people are having these same problems. I am running 10.5.2 and tried to update to 5584. the software install seems to be OK until I try to install the parallel tools which freezes XP. Even if I uninstall and reinstall the same thing happens over and over. I am stuck right now and can't run my windows apps. This is becoming a major nightmare for me as I am under several deadlines using the machine. can anyone tell me when this might be resolved?
HHEEEEEELP!!!!!
So many people having the same problem with this product and without any REAL response from the developer. What is going on???
I know many people are having these same problems. I am running 10.5.2 and tried to update to 5584. the software install seems to be OK until I try to install the parallel tools which freezes XP. Even if I uninstall and reinstall the same thing happens over and over. I am stuck right now and can't run my windows apps. This is becoming a major nightmare for me as I am under several deadlines using the machine. can anyone tell me when this might be resolved?
HHEEEEEELP!!!!!
Last edited: