This is the worst experience I have ever had with software

Winehole

Bit poster
I recently upgraded to 4.0. My money was taken without a hitch. during the install, i had a problem beyond my technical capabilities. When I went to support, I found I had to pre-pay to speak with someone about my problem. I ended up having to have a Mac tech come and resolve my issue. After finally getting to the upgrade process, I was asked for my previous activation key which I supplied. It then asked for the 2.5 activation key which was no where to be found on my system. After a 10 days of effort with the text support, I was told that I would have to purchase an earlier version in order to complete my upgrade. Keep in mind, I have now already purchased two upgrades. When I asked for a refund, they would only refund my most recent upgrade.

I am an executive in a software company and could not imagine treating a customer in this fashion. Has anyone else had similar experiences?
 
Back
Top