This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product

E.P1

Bit poster
I had Parallels on an older Mac and wiped the computer before getting rid of it. I just purchased a new MacBook Pro and installed Parallels. When I enter the activation key I get the message "
This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."

Please help
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 7.04.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 7.04.45 PM.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 1
I had Parallels on an older Mac and wiped the computer before getting rid of it. I just purchased a new MacBook Pro and installed Parallels. When I enter the activation key I get the message "
This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."

Please help
Hello, Please provide the license key that you are facing an issue with and we will reset it. Thanks, Parallels Team.
 
I had Parallels on an older Mac and wiped the computer before getting rid of it. I just purchased a new MacBook Pro and installed Parallels. When I enter the activation key I get the message "
This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."

Please help
Hello, we have sent you a private message. Kindly provide your license key over there to do the needful.
 
Back
Top