This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product~

SeongMoonS

Bit poster
I have a problem with activation after installing parallels on my new macbook.
It says
"This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."

please, check this problem.
 
I have a problem with activation after installing parallels on my new macbook.
It says
"This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."

please, check this problem.
Hello, we have sent you a private message. Kindly help us with your Parallels Desktop license key over there.
 
Hello, replay with us with the email address in the personal message.

Thanks, I replied a messa
Hello, we have sent you a private message. Kindly help us with your Parallels Desktop license key over there.

Thanks for your message. I will response to you with a private message.
And hopefully delete my reply in this thread which contains my e-mail address. I replied for mistake.
 
Hi, I'm getting the following message: Your product license has reached the activation limit.
There are only two of us using the license and my colleagues is working fine. (Business Edition with two users).
Can you help please?
 
Hello, please refer to this KB article for resolving the issue.
Hi Debasmita, We do not have access to an admin account to use that method to Activate computers. I've checked with my manager who doesn't have an account, and my colleague who can access her account but does not have admin.
My account doesn't allow me to Register a License Key either.
Could you update my profile in any way to fix this? Thanks
 
Hi Debasmita, We do not have access to an admin account to use that method to Activate computers. I've checked with my manager who doesn't have an account, and my colleague who can access her account but does not have admin.
My account doesn't allow me to Register a License Key either.
Could you update my profile in any way to fix this? Thanks
Hello, kindly create a support ticket. Help us with your purchased invoice copy of that license key and new email address where you want to transfer the license key in that ticket.
 
Back
Top