This license key is already registered in a different account. - Unable to reach Support

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by NandakumarT, Feb 8, 2019.

1. NandakumarT

NandakumarT Bit poster

Hello,
    This is my very first bizarre experience in finding the utmost difficulty in reaching the support for a product.
    I bought the Parallels Desktop 14 from Apple Store and i have numerous issues in mac at it consumes huge Gigs of space in spite i allocated the only 75G.
    When i tried to contact support, it asks me to register the product.
    When i tried to register my product,i get the following error

This license key is already registered in a different account.

Such POOR and MEDIOCRE support from Parallels. There is NO support number/chat online way to reach the parallels support team?
    KB is not a solution for everything and raising a request through FORUM is NOT for a registered product.
    You are supposed to provide dedicated support(Phone and Chat) for all those own the product.
    I need URGENT help ASAP

Hope to hear from parallels support team ASAP

2. kat

kat Product Expert

3. Hi @NandakumarT Please provide us with your purchase order and the license key and we will check your key and email which has been used for the registration.
    I'll send a private message, just please reply on it with your purchase order number and the license key. Thanks.

4. NandakumarT

NandakumarT Bit poster

Here is the details request. Pls help me ASAP. My windows update got stuck due to insufficient space as Parallels space increased from 74G to 120G

Order Number: W5******74
    LICENSE KEY: W************DD

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2019