This software is hot garbage and I'm tired of pretending it's not the case.

G__12

Bit poster
I have 833 GB used of 994 GB of MacOS, which means more than 100 GBs free, when in past 20 Gbs free was FINE to run this virtual machine.

Now all of the sudden its not launching and screaming that I don't have enough free space, which is gaslightning and lying to me.
Because I do have it and I can prove it with screenshots.

The software is unrealiable, unusable and frankly - worst virtual machine software i've ever used.
It's frankly bizarre how having access to superhuman intelligence LLMs like GPT5-Pro the software developers still have crooked hands and pathalogical inability to fix these bugs.

How do I get a refund for broken software?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-10-08 at 16.08.36.jpg
    Screenshot 2025-10-08 at 16.08.36.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2025-10-08 at 16.07.41.jpg
    Screenshot 2025-10-08 at 16.07.41.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 6
Sounds like you need to get an external SSD and move your virtual machines there. That is not a problem with the virtualization software.
 
Sounds like you need to get an external SSD and move your virtual machines there. That is not a problem with the virtualization software.
Read what I said. I have ENOUGH FREE SPACE. 100 GB FREE IS ENOUGH TO RUN VIRTUAL MACHINE, bUT THE MACHINE LIES AND SAYS ITS NOT. I ran before with 30 GB free space.
 
How much space did you allocate to your VM? That might be the cause. During original install you wouldve stated how much space to give your VM.


I have 833 GB used of 994 GB of MacOS, which means more than 100 GBs free, when in past 20 Gbs free was FINE to run this virtual machine.

Now all of the sudden its not launching and screaming that I don't have enough free space, which is gaslightning and lying to me.
Because I do have it and I can prove it with screenshots.

The software is unrealiable, unusable and frankly - worst virtual machine software i've ever used.
It's frankly bizarre how having access to superhuman intelligence LLMs like GPT5-Pro the software developers still have crooked hands and pathalogical inability to fix these bugs.

How do I get a refund for broken software?
 
Back
Top